The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've had a bit of a Social Media rant ...
We've been let down very badly by a supplier at work. This does happen more often than we would like, but usually any potential crisis can be avoided if the supplier just lets us know there is an issue. 
This time (last month) the supplier didn't bother to tell us there was an issue with our order (which meant we missed the cut off for October to order elsewhere) and has refused to return phonecalls or emails throughout. It's that last bit that really got to me, so I decided to see how you stick a blog up ...

I tagged the supplier into the link on twitter. 
The Commercial Director (and Partner) who has caused the mess is a connection of mine on LinkedIn - so I've posted on there and tagged the company. 
I've also posted on Facebook which has been shared and commented on. 

This is the blog: https://kingpak.wordpress.com/2015/10/23...-22-years/

I'm waiting to see if I get any kind of response from Longfield. Hopefully not a legal one  Rolleyes  ... but I doubt it.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
I've had a bit of a Social Media rant ... - Kingy - 11-05-2015, 03:26 PM