The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motorcycle theory test
Sat my theory test this morning for the motorbike - what a farce it is as well.

Firstly, the majority of questions were identical to those for the car test - a test I already passed 6.5 years ago. Secondly, the hazard perception test was shown from the point of view of a car driver, looking for car type hazards without consideration that motorbikes face more hazards being as vulnerable as we are.

But the test has changed massively since I last took it for the hazard perception part. When I last took it, the clips were filmed from a car using a dash-cam or similar to produce clips which contained hazards. However, this time, it was all simulated. Each clip was a simulation of driving and something happening BUT looked so realistic, it wasn't until the 3rd clip that I realised the difference. I thought it was just the computer but nope, hazard perceptions are now simulated.

But all of that's by-the-by now as I won't be sitting it again as I managed to pass the test. I'd have been very upset if I hadn't, given how close it was to the car test I already passed. I haven't looked at my car theory results yet though (I went straight to work after the test) but I think the hazard perception score is higher - which is what you'd expect I guess after 6 years of driving experience.

Now to find time to complete the practical test!

Messages In This Thread
Motorcycle theory test - FraserG - 07-13-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Motorcycle theory test - Kingy - 07-13-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Motorcycle theory test - jollyjoiner - 07-13-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Motorcycle theory test - RogerC - 07-13-2015, 11:53 PM