Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Doesn't work with Internet Explorer - So use Chrome instead.
I recently bought a tablet laptop. Great little thing for taking on hols/ trips etc. 10.1" screen, 32 gig memory with x2 usb for extrernal storage, win 8.1. It's an intel atom chip with 4g ram. So, will never be lightening quick, but it boots fast and loads quick as I'm avoiding loading anything much on it. Just want it for general surfing and Kodi (live football/ tv series/ films). Works great over wifi.

Tried to load the monkey site but IE wouldn't let me log in. FFS Sad

Tried to download Chrome - but IE wouldn't let me! Sad

So, downloaded Firefox - no problem. The through Firefox downloaded Chrome - No problem. Figure that one out!

Now have Chrome as preferred t'internet (as it syncs with my mobile and desktop PC's) and IE can feck off. Useless peice of already replaced (by MS) crap.

Oh, and have no intention of moving to Win 10.
Keeping all work desktops and old laptops on Win 7.
New laptops and my little tablet/laptop can stay on win 8.1 as they are all touchscreen so win 8.1 is ok.

Already seeing win 10 imposing the new MS 'pay as you go' business model (like office 365). Solitaire has adverts you have to pay to remove and longterm MS intent Win 10 to become a monthly subscribed software. Sage have done the same. They want you to lease the software. You never own it and if you don't pay your monthly subs it stops working in full for you. Shitehawks.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Doesn't work with Internet Explorer - So use Chrome instead. - Kingy - 08-05-2015, 07:36 AM