The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where has everyone gone? Any why aren't people posting?
I know the forum is not busy at the best of times, but where has everyone gone?

Hope no one is ill. (Seriously).

Can those that keep looking in but not posting just add something! People said they wanted the forum to stay when I was looking at closing it down, but after a flurry of activity there is just nothing happening now.

I appreciate that Facebook is an easier medium to post quickly on - especially pictures. As many know, whilst I'm on there I'm not personally a fan of it and would dance a little dance if it disappeared tomorrow.

For those that see this and bother to respond - Is there anything we can do to involve people more?
Any suggestions that would get people posting again and perhaps recommending this site to friends/ others.
Or are we dead in the water?

Clearly the track day/ race thing has died a death as anyone doing them doesn't post on here. Do we need to alter the layout on this basis? Remove emphasis about motorbikes?

Any / All suggestions are welcome as it's getting to the point of wondering why we leave the forum hanging around in cyber space when we see people browsing but adding nothing and have a daily post count in single digits.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
Where has everyone gone? Any why aren't people posting? - Kingy - 02-11-2015, 04:19 PM