ThrottleMonkey
Fraser - Where is the (ex) Tax Dodging little weasel? * - Printable Version

+- ThrottleMonkey (http://dw4n.com/ThM)
+-- Forum: The Two Wheeled Monkey forum .... (http://dw4n.com/ThM/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat and Banter and Sillyness! Anything goes. (http://dw4n.com/ThM/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Fraser - Where is the (ex) Tax Dodging little weasel? * (/showthread.php?tid=732)

Pages: 1 2

Fraser - Where is the (ex) Tax Dodging little weasel? * - Kingy - 08-08-2019

Answers on a postcard please. 

* Description meant in the friendliest of ways obviously. Smile

RE: Fraser - Where is the (ex) Tax Dodging little weasel? * - jollyjoiner - 08-13-2019

Not seen or heard owt of him. Maybe he's drowned in Dr Pepper or now got a house full of kids and can't get time to come on here lol

RE: Fraser - Where is the (ex) Tax Dodging little weasel? * - Kingy - 08-29-2019

If anybody sees the little fecktard on Facebook then point him in this direction.

RE: Fraser - Where is the (ex) Tax Dodging little weasel? * - FraserG - 09-03-2019

What's Facebook? I avoid that as best I can.

JJ's answer was most accurate, drowning, just not in Dr Pepper.

RE: Fraser - Where is the (ex) Tax Dodging little weasel? * - Kingy - 09-03-2019

Consider this little (quiet) place your virtual and probably very sarcastic life raft then. Smile
Good to see you one here mate.

RE: Fraser - Where is the (ex) Tax Dodging little weasel? * - jollyjoiner - 09-03-2019

(09-03-2019, 11:08 AM)FraserG Wrote: What's Facebook? I avoid that as best I can.

So I was the closest then with drowning. Was that falling off a boat ?, playing in the sea ? or drowning in work ?

RE: Fraser - Where is the (ex) Tax Dodging little weasel? * - Kingy - 09-04-2019

(09-03-2019, 08:17 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 11:08 AM)FraserG Wrote: What's Facebook? I avoid that as best I can.

So I was the closest then with drowning. Was that falling off a boat ?, playing in the sea ? or drowning in work ?

Yaaaay. New game ... 

Or drowning in beer. 
Or drowning in the bath.
Or drowning in swarfega.

Wink

RE: Fraser - Where is the (ex) Tax Dodging little weasel? * - jollyjoiner - 09-04-2019

(09-04-2019, 04:08 PM)Kingy Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 08:17 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote:

Yaaaay. New game ... 

Or drowning in beer. 
Or drowning in the bath.
Or drowning in swarfega.

Wink

Swarfega ? where the hell did that one come from lol, not used that stuff in years.

or drowning in coffee
or drowning in red wine
or drowning in pickle onion vinegar

Big Grin

RE: Fraser - Where is the (ex) Tax Dodging little weasel? * - FraserG - 09-04-2019

What even is swarfega? #ageShowing

Or drowning in cats?  Tongue

RE: Fraser - Where is the (ex) Tax Dodging little weasel? * - Ghost2 - 09-04-2019

Is cats a euphemism